Last revised: 07.02.2022
1.1. This Cookies Policy determines the way we (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) process the cookie from users of https://cryptobots.me/ (the “Website”), applications, materials, other content, services and products provided (directly/indirectly) by the Company, as well as the devices to contact the Company (the “Service”) and/or our counterparties (“users“, “you”, “your”).
1.2. The Service may contain links to third-party websites, apps, utilities, etc. (not operated by the Company) to exit the Service. The Company cannot accept liability for the process of cookie by such third parties.
1.4. We may process cookies as long as users give us a legitimate consent for that in accordance with applicable legislation.
1.5. Hereby you irrevocably declare:
1.5.2. that you confirm that your affirmative consent for processing of cookie is given freely, clearly, specifically and unambiguously;
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE COOKIES USED
2.1. Cookie files are small pieces of data (often text files) which are designed to identify a browser on computers, phones and other devices connected to the Internet and automatically downloaded on your device when you visit the Website. As a standard feature of major browser applications, cookies are widely used to make online services work or operate more efficiently, as well as to provide info to the providers of those online services about your browsing experiences. This, in particular, helps to identify you, analyse, improve and secure the Service and to personalize content and features and tailor and measure online advertisements or marketing emails, both on and off the Service.
2.3. These technologies are used for:
- managing the security of the Website;
- collection of statistical and other data about your Website’s usage;
- recognising when you log in and any preferred settings;
- improving the Website;
- improving Company’s products and services;
- measuring the effectiveness of ads which give us insights about user behaviour so we can give you more user-friendly search experience; or
- giving you personalized experience as the user of the Website.
3. HOW TO CONTROL COOKIE FILES
3.1. You have further rights in relation to your cookies:
- to set web browser to refuse cookie files or to alert when cookie files are being sent;
- to decide whether to accept or reject cookie files. If you do so, you may still use the Website though your access to some functionality and areas of the Website may be restricted.
3.2. For detailed information regarding how to manage cookie files, please see the instruction provided by the developer of the web browser or the device manufacturer.
3.3. If you want to clear all cookies left behind by online services including the Service you have visited, you can download special software programs that clean out tracking cookies. Nevertheless, disabling or deleting cookies may lead to limitation of your ability to use all the functions of the Website or our Services that require cookies.
5. CONTACT US
5.1. Any questions, comments, requests or complaints concerning this Cookies Policy and other materials from the Service shall be directed to our help desk as listed on “Contacts” page of the Website.